2022 Bring-A-Friend Discount Program
Here is the simple way to earn a discount – refer a friend to a NASA Northeast track event. SIMPLE! This new promotion will get you an immediate response allowing you to use the credit at your next event. We know that our events are lots of fun and anyone that tries our events will be back. We feel this Bring-A-Friend promotion will get the word out quicker and easier.
Here’s how it works
- Have a friend send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the “Bring-A-Friend” promotion code worth $50 off their 1st event! Tell them to include your name.
- Once they register for an event, you can request your $50 promo code.
- We will send you a promotion code for your next event.
It’s that easy! Of course there are some limitations:
- Sadly, due to the limitations of our promotion code system we cannot back date or give out the promotion codes to anyone who has already registered or purchased a membership.
- Your friend must be new to NASA and never registered for an event or had a NASA membership before, and they must contact email@example.com BEFORE they do anything for the proper promotion code.
- You must already be an active member and have attended an event.
- This promotion is only good for NASA Northeast events only.
So, tell all your friends and family members and get healthy discounts on future NASA events! Looking forward to seeing many of you at the track, enjoying old friends and making new ones.
NASA Announces New Contingency Prize Program for HPDE DriversContingency prizes are a big part of amateur racing. Now, drivers in NASA’s HPDE program can take advantage of contingency prizes, too. NASA’s new HPDE Awards Program lets drivers who advance from one HPDE level to the next to collect awards good toward the purchase of Hawk Performance brake pads. Click here to learn more.
Speed News magazine
Speed News is the official publication of the National Auto Sport Association. In each of the articles readers are treated to brilliant departments and feature stories that can help them become better drivers or more knowledgeable in terms of car dynamics and setup. Speed News strives to deliver content that is relevant, useful and entertaining in a format that’s rewarding to read and easy to share.
Click here to view NASA SPEEDNEWS site.
Learning about NASA
produced by Carlos Foxworthy
Racing Can Be Fun
Track Cars for Rent
- Did you want to do a track day to improve your diving skills but you don’t have a car to dive
- Do you want seat time while your car is down
- Do you want to race or attend a competition school
- View Downloadable PDF
ATTENTION NASA RACERS that need to have your racecar Dyno tested?
It is the racers responsibility to have Dyno Sheets at the events. NASA only accepts Dyno Sheets from a DynoJet Dyno’s.