CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!
The 2021 season is in the rearview mirror and we would like to acknowledge the racers who make up our 2021 Class Champions. We had a great Awards Dinner at NJMP last weekend where trophies were awarded. Drivers must have participated in two events to qualify and had at least one competitor. Congratulations to All!
Samuel Hole – GTS 2
Luiz Serva- GT
Michael Gershanok- GTS 4
Spencer Anderson- Honda Challenge 1
Lealand Wamboldt- Honda Challenge 2
Kenneth Martinez- Honda Challenge 4
Peter McIntosh II- Spec Miata
Robert Grace- Spec E30
Steve Coppola- Spec E46
John Gatzmeyer- Super Touring 1
Eric Magnussen – Super Touring 2
David DeJesus- Super Touring 3
Ronnie Vajdak- Super Touring 5
Alan Cohen- Super Unlimited
Chris Keeley- TT 2
Joe Kush – TT 4
Ronnie Vajdak- TT 5
Eric Magnussen- TT U
TOP TEN Driver Points
1. Robert Grace
2. Lealand Wamboldt
3. Kenneth Martinez
4. Eric Magnussen
5. Spencer Anderson
6. Ronnie Vajdak
7. Samuel Hole
8. Robert Casella
9. Zephyr Belski
10. Peter McIntosh II
TOP FIVE TT Points
1. Eric Magnussen
2. Joe Kush
3. Jose Suero
4. Alan Cohen
5. Chris Keeley
NASA NE 2022 TRACK SCHEDULE
- March 19 – 20 NJMP Lightning HPDE
- April – 9 Lime Rock HPDE
- April 22 – 24 Watkins Glen
- May 9 Monday HPDE day with AZP at Pocono North
- May 20 – 22 NJMP Lightning
- June 3 – 5 NJMP Thunderbolt
- June 20 Monday HPDE day with AZP at Pocono South
- July 8 – 9 Lime Rock
- July 18 Monday HPDE day with AZP*
- August 6 MPACT HPDE Pocono S/E
- August 26 – 28 NJMP Thunderbolt
- September 12 NJMP Monday HPDE day with AZP
- October 7 – 9 Watkins Glen
- November 4 – 6 NJMP Lightning
2021 Bring-A-Friend Discount Program
Here is the simple way to earn a discount – refer a friend to a NASA Northeast track event. SIMPLE! This new promotion will get you an immediate response allowing you to use the credit at your next event. We know that our events are lots of fun and anyone that tries our events will be back. We feel this Bring-A-Friend promotion will get the word out quicker and easier.
Here’s how it works
- Have a friend send an email to email@example.com asking for the “Bring-A-Friend” promotion code worth $50 off their 1st event! Tell them to include your name.
- Once they register for an event, you can request your $50 promo code.
- We will send you a promotion code for your next event.
It’s that easy! Of course there are some limitations:
- Sadly, due to the limitations of our promotion code system we cannot back date or give out the promotion codes to anyone who has already registered or purchased a membership.
- Your friend must be new to NASA and never registered for an event or had a NASA membership before, and they must contact firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE they do anything for the proper promotion code.
- You must already be an active member and have attended an event.
- This promotion is only good for NASA Northeast events only.
So, tell all your friends and family members and get healthy discounts on future NASA events! Looking forward to seeing many of you at the track, enjoying old friends and making new ones.
NASA Announces New Contingency Prize Program for HPDE DriversContingency prizes are a big part of amateur racing. Now, drivers in NASA’s HPDE program can take advantage of contingency prizes, too. NASA’s new HPDE Awards Program lets drivers who advance from one HPDE level to the next to collect awards good toward the purchase of Hawk Performance brake pads. Click here to learn more.
Speed News magazine
Speed News is the official publication of the National Auto Sport Association. In each of the articles readers are treated to brilliant departments and feature stories that can help them become better drivers or more knowledgeable in terms of car dynamics and setup. Speed News strives to deliver content that is relevant, useful and entertaining in a format that’s rewarding to read and easy to share.
Click here to view NASA SPEEDNEWS site.
Learning about NASA
produced by Carlos Foxworthy
Racing Can Be Fun
Track Cars for Rent
- Did you want to do a track day to improve your diving skills but you don’t have a car to dive
- Do you want seat time while your car is down
- Do you want to race or attend a competition school
- View Downloadable PDF
ATTENTION NASA RACERS that need to have your racecar Dyno tested?
It is the racers responsibility to have Dyno Sheets at the events. NASA only accepts Dyno Sheets from a DynoJet Dyno’s.